My Boring Life


It's my longest day and night even an hour to stay in a close room without work. To go outside I can not withstand the coolness of the winter. If I wish to go somewhere, there are no available passenger vehicle to ride in. And if I want to buy something, there is no small store or ( sari sari store) as we called there in the Philippines. Every time we have something to buy is we have to go to the super store or mall. Waiting from sun rise to sunset for the next day is too long for me. From my lonely room I'll be imagining my busy moment in my place I began to feel homesick to my family and to my abandoned farm .I can then recollect the happy and sad moments with my friends and my family. Getting together with friends and neighbors and sharing everything of what we have. Attending session in church or in association meeting.
Here in Crescent City ,where I currently living with my daughter's family resident I'm so bored, because I've no work, except a little house hold keeping. I have no friend to deal with because even the border of the next room of our apartment I'm not acquainted. I thought living in a suppose to be a luxurious place, a place where every household work is done by electricity and electronic and eating costly foods is the best place to live but it doesn't apply to me. I felt ashamed to be always relying everything from them. What I want is I can also contribute a little support in term of financial but I'm helpless, my little knowledge is not applicable here. I could compare myself to a monkey inside in a golden cage, provided with all his needs, but still dreaming to go back to the forest which is their habitat .


Comments

Popular Posts