Coach Lynn Bag

I'm sick in my stomach when I realized how much I spent for this month alone. I bought a new laptop then I new modem and router. I bought a diamond ring which I got the best deal.It used to be more than $1K but I got it for only $200 then now I bought this new Coach Lynn Bag. It's only $139 plus tax. It's used to be $358. I just can't resist when I found deals like that. When I spent this much I felt so irresponsible and unfair with my kids. My hubby spent more than I do but I haven't bought something expensive for the kids this month. I am crazy. I don't know if it's normal. But whenever I buy something, I felt like I need to buy my kids as valuable as I have. I'm planning to buy them Xbox Kinect but I have to wait till July 4th because I don't want to buy stuffs beyond what we have in the checking. I don't want to touch our savings because I don't want to run out of money again. We're poor but we save a little for the rainy days. And I promised to myself, that this is it. No more buying stuffs for me for awhile.



Comments

Popular Posts