Early Bird

I woke up so early this morning at around 5 o' clock. I said a prayer first and then check my emails. I'm so happy because I saw my sister online. It's about 9pm there in the Philippines so they're still awake and was able to chat with them and saw them through the webcam. It always makes me feel great everytime I saw my family even on the webcam. My mom looks great as always, but my dad looks older now. My sister is really getting bigger also. The last time I saw her when I visited them, we had the same height but now she's taller than me. At least, she likes my skin complexion. She's annoyed with her acne problems. It's hard over there because it's dusty and the air is polluted. Oh well, at least our mom is there, she can always teach her with acne home remedies. It's more economical and safe. I'm sure she's not gonna about her skin problems soon after the treatment. I'm hoping that tomorrow we will be able to chat again. That's for this morning. Have a nice day everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts