We're Done

Me and my husband has a nice chat while watching TV. We're just in snuggling and cuddling in the couch and watching our kids walking back and forth in front of us. We realized that our youngest baby is getting big already and it seems like yesterday when I was pregnant of her. How time flies so fast. My husband used to tell me that we need to have another baby but since he gets to stay home a lot now. He realized that it's not easy raising kids. He didn't realized that because he's often out of time doing fire assignments for 20 years of his life. Five years I'm staying at home with the kids. My husband is way older than me but he looks younger because he's using hair loss products to keep his hair grow and he's also physically fit. I love it that he's more matured because I feel like a baby because he's spoiling me all the time.

Comments

Popular Posts