Resourceful

I know I'm a spender but whoever knows me think that I'm just an average shopper. My spending habit is not bad as the people I know who max out their credit cards just to get what they want. I only get what I want when I know I can afford to pay for it. Besides every time I want something, I work to earn the money for it. I do surveys, I do some product reviews that compensate me and I work part time. I am a resourceful person when it comes to saving money. Two weeks ago, I was selling purses to my friends that my other friend bought online. She got it for the wholesale price and we sell it here. I was able to sell seven items all in all. That's why I able to buy a nice and large Betty Boop Purse and a new croco wallet. It's like having it for free because I got a commission for the stuffs I sold. If you are resourceful you can find the best deals online such as affordable business card printing which we can use for our business and we can even get free advertising if you just now how to make a deal. You just have to research well and be knowledgeable.

Comments

Popular Posts