Recovering

It's been two weeks since my rift with my bestfriend, and now it's as if nothing happened. I don't anymore felt the anger and frustration. One thing is certain though. Things will never be the same again. I felt bad for her because I'm her only friend that she can confide with in this town. I felt bad because our kids are bestfriends too. I want to blame her for her immaturity. Because of her childsih attitude she ruined our 6 years of friendship. We didn't even fight. She just thought that since I have new friends I dumped her already. In the first place I never dump her. I was just too busy that I wasn't able to call her in two weeks. And for all the dates she chose my birthday to call me names. I could have forgiven her because her excuse was she had a severe headache but when she involve the rest of my friends and tell lies and gossips against them, That was it. Even we became friends again. I don't think she will be welcome in our group. We'll see, we'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts