Time Flies

I can't believe it's July already. It's about time to start buying gifts for Christmas and prepare Halloween invitations for the trick or treat party. It's better to be prepared ahead of time as we all know time flies so fast. Just last fourth of July my son turned four and in two weeks my baby girl will turned two. I feel like I'm running out of time. I feel like I don't have enough time to spend with the kids. I have to set my priorities because we never what lies ahead. I need to spend more time with my family before school starts. We need to enjoy Summer together. I'm so happy that my husband is pretty good in taking care of the kids. He goes biking with them. I have to minimize going out with my friends so I can spend more time with my family. Family should always comes first.

Comments

Popular Posts