Stingy Buddy

My husband is a Budweiser guy. He never like other beer other than Budweiser. Now that he's retired he keeps buying beer everyday for a pack of six and it's like six dollar something compared to buying a 36 cans of beer that is only $19 something. He's reason is he don't need that much. My reason is you can save money that way. That's why when he's out of beer I buy it myself and just hide it in my car and give him e or 3 cans. That pack of beer is heavy but the supermarkets are already using  laser barcode scanner so I don't need to lift it over and over again. I don't mean to be stingy but it saves me some money. I'm a mom of three and I use coupons all the time. And I'm always happy whenever I get the best deal.

Comments

dadang said…
Hello Gin,maayo kay retired na diay si Lee.Nah parehas gyd ta.Imo bana,mag-inom beer,ako bana kay chain smoker ghapon.Pastang kamahala baya sa cigarettes dri sa France.Dili gyd nako ma stop sya sa iya bisyo.Maayo unta bata pa sya eh nagkaedad na baya gyd.

Popular Posts