The World According To Paris

After all the scandals that Paris Hilton have been through, it's as if nothing happened and she was able to get back on her feet and now she has her new reality show called " The World According To Paris". I watched it when I'm not busy at all. When I first saw the first episode, I kinda seem to know her as a person. It's pretty much interesting watching how rich people throw parties. It's like they spend money without worrying how much is left for them. It's like they will never run out of money. But knowing that even though they're super rich their lives is always a constant struggle. So I'm happy for the kind of life I have now. I maybe don't have money but at least I can afford to secure my kids such as checking out
http://www.wholesaleinsurance.net/ to buy another life insurance for me so that heaven forbid something happen to me, my family will be secured.

Comments

Popular Posts