A little something for Buffy fans with The Ringer


Guest post written by Alex Souther

Back when I heard months ago that Sarah Michelle Gellar was filming a new show, I decided right then and there that I would watch it. I loved all the work that she did on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and I had a feeling after I saw the first commercial on TV that this role might end up being pretty physical and have some good fight scenes in it too. Obviously that, or her pretending to fight when a stunt double does it for her, is one of her strong suits because she has tons of experience doing that when she played a vampire slayer, or rather THE vampire slayer!
Yes, I am a Buffy fan. So I felt obligated to watch The Ringer and that's what I've been doing since it premiered. While I was online reading a review about the pilot, I ran across some info on internet service providers in my area. After I looked through it, I changed the internet service at my apartment.
I did like that fight scene that she had with that mystery hit man. That's the Sarah Michelle Gellar that we all know and love! I have a feeling that there's going to be way more fight scenes like that coming up this season.

Comments

Popular Posts