Past Time

Yesterday I went home early but I missed the most important stuffs that I need to do. I missed doing one of my assignments and I supposed to call the financial advisor for my application in Southwestern Oregon Community College. All I was doing yesterday was watching TV with my little ones and then arrange all the clothes. I love checking on my clothes once in awhile. I can't believe I have accumulated so much. There are quite that still have tags on it. Those that still have tags I set them aside because I will give them away. I don't know what it is but women loves shopping. There's no such thing as too much clothes or shoes. Yesterday when I arrange all my dress clothes and casuals, I realized I have too much. And I just bought two new pants from Victoria Secret this week. I love them, I love the fit so I don't regret. Once in awhile we have to pamper ourselves :-).

Comments

Popular Posts