Organizing

I'm in the mood of organizing stuffs in the house especially the kids' . First thing this morning, I cleaned up the girls' room. I put all thier barbies in one bag and my sons toy car collection in one bag. As I go through to the toy buckets, I found lots of stuffs that shouldn't be there such as dirty socks or cups and clothes. Then I also found lots of their baby pictures. I found my scrapbooking stuffs too. My youngest is already two years but I haven't finished her baby book yet. I have to make a scrapbook of the things my babies made when their wee ones such as drawings or certificates from school. I even save my baby shower invitations for remembrance. it's so nice to keep these stuffs because it something we can show to our kids how they are when they're still babies. After I finished all the photobboks, I will be so relieved.

Comments

Popular Posts