So Fast

I cannot really believe how time flies so fast now. I mean I even wonder if the earth is turning faster now as it's used to be.It seems wierd to me. I'm sure science has nothing to dom with it. I don't think the clock is ticking faster. It's juts that things are going way too fast for me. It must be because I'm so busy that's why things are just happening like a snap of finger . This morning, I woke up early to prepare the girls lunch for school and to fix their hair. Then I cleaned their room. The next thing I know, it's about time to get ready for work. I was in fact late already. It's hard to be on time. When I got home, I took a nap for 5 minutes and play a lil bit with my kids, then it's time to prepare dinner. In a way I kinda like it because I don't have time for boredom. But there are so many things that I have to do, but I don't have time. But the thing is, I cannot keep on complaining about it. I guess I  just have to enjoy each second of my life, dedicate it to my family and live life according to God's guidance. In that way, I am doing something worthwhile in this fast life.

Comments

Popular Posts