Got Sense of Humor

Opening of the gifts besides eating, is my favorite part during attending birthday parties because I'm excited how the celebrant react with my gift. When I give a gift, I want it something memorable. I noticed that most people gave purses, candles, perfumes or clothing. Mine is more personalized. It's either a photo mug, or something that says something about the celebrant and I'm glad most of the times because my gift usually made them teary eyed. I'm always searching for unique gift ideas and I just found one. At Roadkilltshirts.com! They have cheap t-shirts but has unique logos and designs in it. There's a lot of choices that will fit any personality. Since I got sense of humor ( I guess :-) ) so I'll be buying from this site from now on. I like the t shirt that says "ARGUING WITH YOU IS LIKE RUNNING A RACE IN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS, YOU MIGHT WIN BUT IN THE END YOU ARE STILL A RETARD!". I could wear this one many times :-).

Comments

Popular Posts