Wordless Wednesday/bored


This maybe one of the best definition of the word B O R E D :-)
***my Daughter when she just turned two **********
I posted this in my Happyheart blog too and I was really entertained by my fellow blogger's comments :
"cute!!talagang bored sya!!:-)
from :Jan
She definitely looks too cool for school! hehe.
from: Cassie
o baka gusto lang nya ng bagong Oakley...
Aw! What a sweetie. Car rides can be very boring...I don't blame her ;) Happy WW!
Poor thing...I would be bored if I had to be strapped down too. :)
Those lips SO say "I'm bored with this scene". Adorable
One going on 14 - she has the look! Very cute - love the hat :0)
Cute!

Comments

Umma said…
Ohhh.. She looks so adorable in that pose. Cant wait my 8 mo old son to grow up too.
Lou said…
heheh very cute, i remember those days

gin, please send me an email so i can send you my phone number so we can talk about the stock market LOL

or whatever is convenient for u, i can call u too

my email is loannahfoti@yahoo.com

lou
imelda said…
cute, innocent looking girlie in the pic. . .i like the pout

Popular Posts