Like Father Like Daughter

My husband has quite a few collection of boots. He had these boots for quite a while already and they're still comfortable to wear. He wore boots at church and during special occasions. And boy he looks great in boots. When my daughter turned two and old enough to mimic us, she started to appreciate what me and her dad are wearing that's why she asked us one day if she can have boots too. Indeed she got her first pair of boots and she's been wearing them as often as she wants to. She's just like her father, looks so adorable in boots. Anyways,it's been awhile that my hubby don't have a new pair of boots so I'm thinking of buying Tony Lama boots for him because these are the kind boots that he really love because they're comfortable and strong enough to last.

Comments

Popular Posts