This is My Fave

It's been a awhile that I woke up this early. I've been waking up past 8:00 AM for awhile now. It's just that I realized that my PR rank and Real rank is going down that I have to keep up. Last Thursday I was kinda upset because this blog didn't pass in PPP assessment which is kinda confusing because this has a higher rank than my other blog. Besides this is my favorite blog too. But yesterday it was approved again. Oh well, this paid blogging never came up in my mind until my friend Jet, taught me about it. I was even hesitant about it, if it will jeopardize our personal and financial information, but until now I don't have problems with it. So paid blogging is legal, legit and a good source of extra income. Since then I'm earning enough to buy a signature purse. But of course I didn't use it for it. I share it to my family and sometimes used for my impulse shopping. So anyways, if ever PP will reassessed this blog again, whatever the outcome, I have my heart and mind open about it. What matters most is that I'm having fun building this blog. Most especially I find comfort in making my posts.

Comments

Popular Posts