Christmas Celebration




Amidst the problems that we've been through lately, still we have a wonderful Christmas celebration.Me and my daughter were able to attend the midnight mass. We have to leave Lee and Eric at home because it's too cold. I'm sure Eric will just fall asleep at the church. In fact he already fall asleep before we left. I was just surprised because both Eric and Steph didn't go to bed early. I know Steph was waiting for Santa Claus and Eric just keep watching the Christmas movies. Lee was showing Santa Claus's location at Norad's Santa Tracker. So she always asked her daddy about Santa's location.


So after the midnight mass , Steph's godparents invited us to have a Noche Buena at their house. We ate Filipino delicacies. It was great, we haven't experienced this since the last time we spent Christmas in the Philippines. We went home past 2 in the morning. My friend Marie, decided to sleep in our house which makes me happy because I love having friends at my house during special occasions.

We weren't able to attend the Christmas day mass because we're all sleepy. :-(. The kids opened the gifts past 9 and they're so happy because of the goodies they received from Santa and from their friends.

I wish next Christmas my parents and siblings will be here already or maybe we could go home to the Philippines for the holidays.
**In the picture is my daughter Steph and her Tita Marie after the midnight mass.**

Comments

Mrs. Stam said…
thanks for leaving a comment on my blog and Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
Indeed Children are blessing from the Lord!!!!
Anonymous said…
Another interesting blog by a Filipino.I really admire your skill in writing.Almost al Filipinos have excellant skill in making your blog interesting.You are happy people.May god bless you.This is Uma from India

Popular Posts