The Beauty of Asian Designs

This is a Vietnamese water hyacinth conservatory design I found out lombok.com. It's beautiful for the outdoors where you can hang out with friends and family or while reading a book or just completely relaxing. I like it because it's unique and if I feel like it will reflect my personality being a peace lover if I have this type of design in my backyard. This and other timeless designs can be bought at Lombok.

Lombok is a private owned but fast growing company that specializes Asian furniture and home accessories. Each of their products are carefully made to bring out the beauty of Asian designs. They used recycled and natural materials. One of the great companies who's taking the environment into considerations. This is the kind of company that people love because they protect the earth. No wonder they were awarded in Fast Track 100, as one of Britain's private companies with the fastest growing sales.

Besides wood furniture, they also have accessories like decorative, cushions,mirrors, bed linens, lamp shades and many more. You can choose your favorite lamp base and mix and match with the shades.

This is a Seagrass Lamp base. The seagrass is hand woven around a heavy ceramic base. I like this because the detail has a personal touch in it. Their standard lamps are eastern inspired also. From classic to contemporary styles,including the candle stands which are elegantly made with seamless finish.
Overall, shopping around at lombok.com is fun and inspiring. I like it when I'm able to zoom the pictures for clearer details. I just requested for a free catalogue so I'm getting the latest issue soon. What I also loved about them is you are able to trade in your old Lombok furniture for another design which is really cool. I think Lombok is the store you can count onfor an eastern inspired living.


Comments

Popular Posts