It's My Lucky Day

As soon as I get up this morning, I grabbed my laptop and check my emails. I got 41 new emails and one of them is a newsletter from Jenny Talks. I couldn't believe that it will bring good news for me. Although I already enjoy reading her posts but this time it's about me being the 3rd placer in her birthday contest. So I'm so happy. It's my lucky day. Thanks Miss Jen for you wonderful birthday celebration. It's so generous of you and your sponsors.

Here's my prices and I love them
3RD PRIZE$5 from Fab Finds, etc.
$5 from Just Blogging It and PRC Board Exam Results
500 EC Credits from Around HongKong
500 EC Credits from Whats Up!
500 EC Credits from Digiscraptology
700 EC Credits from My Cross Roads
500 EC Credits from Healthy Living and Lifestyle
125x125 ad spot from Thomas Travel Tales

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Gina,

You are most welcome and congrats again..

I am sending the payment today and will ask the sponsors to send the EC credits to you .. pls. wait na lang ok.

Popular Posts