False Labor

Three days after my 30th week doctor's appointment, I experienced severe pain in my body, like having menstrual cramps. I had several contractions in an hour. I was so scared because my baby is only 30 weeks, even though she can survived just in case she will be deliver prematurely but it's my ultimate goal to deliver her on her due date. I really prayed so hard and thanks God it was just a false labor. I think it happened because my body is stressed for too much driving. I've been driving to and from Gasquet during that week and the road there has lots of curves. I drove also when we went to San Francisco for my citizenship interview and it was a long drive. Well, this time I have to be extra careful.

Comments

Maricel said…
Be careful dear, make sure to take good care of yourself and your baby. :)

Have a good one Gina!

Popular Posts