Update on My 28th week Docotor's Appointment

This is one of my worst doctor's appointments. The weather was very nasty and I have to call my friend Beth at the last minute because my son fell asleep in the car so I have to drop him off at Beth's house while my daughter went with me in the clinic. Two vials of blood was drawn from me for the Glucose Tolerance Test. I'm upset because the medical assistant has to poked me twice because she wasn't able to draw blood for the first try because she was so tensed. I was so close to walk out in the clinic because her attitude was so annoying. She wasn't really the medical assistant of my doctor. My doctor's assistant took a day-off. And this lady who relieve her looks like she doesn't know what she's doing. She's tense, she has to take a deep breath in front of me to calm herself. She admitted that she's stressed because she has to draw blood from me quickly for the Glucose Test. She failed the first draw because she used the wrong needle, and it's bigger than the one that they usually used but she can't find where they are. Good thing that her second try wasn't painful. So I hope that I passed the Glucose Test.

Comments

Popular Posts