Pink Daisy Night Light



"Patience is a virtue", this saying is really true. For couple of months I've been looking for kids nightlights for my daughter's bedroom. When we went to some department stores here in our place, I couldn't find any lamp that would match in my daughter's bedroom. I almost buy an ordinary lamp but I hold on to my instinct that I can still find that perfect light that is ideal for my daughter's room. Well, my patience was paid off. I finally found a night light that will really amazed my 3 year old daughter. It's a Pink Daisy Night Light in Sepia Tone as shown in the pictures above. It's really pretty. During the day, it adds a touch of nature in the room and when it's lighted at night, it provides a calm and serene ventilation in the room.

This nightlight has long lasting bulbs and it's base swivel to fit any plug. I like its on/off switch because it's durable and sturdy, I don't have to worry if my daughter will turn it on and off many times. But I'm happy that she don't do that though because she knows that she can't touch the lights because she's still young. But if ever she do that, I'm secure that it won't be damaged because it's very durable.
This night light is great for gift giving too because it arrives in a beautiful gift box. There are many more designs to choose from, just head over to http://www.night-lights.com.

Comments

Popular Posts