Doctor's Appointment This Afternoon

I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon. I'm curious how much I gained. My weighing scale here at home doesn't read well so I don't depend on it. But I know I'm so huge already. I believed I'm bigger now compare to my other two pregnancies. Lately, I've been eating doughnuts and soda. Oh I'm so bad. I'm going to have a diabetic testing today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that. Some moms are actually bigger than me and we almost have the same due date. They're not worrying about being huge. I think I'm just whiny. I'm just scared having a C section delivery. They don't worry about it actually. They're just thinking about best diet pills
to take after giving birth. Oh well, I don't worry about losing weight. I have two active toddlers, they're such a handful so I think they will help me lose weight quickly.

Comments

Popular Posts