Gavin's Party

Gavin is one of Steph's classmate and it was his birthday party yesterday. I was not in the mood to go because they live in the far end of town. But, Steph was all excited about this party so I don't have no choice because I don't want to disappoint her. So we all go. Good thing that my friend Jeline whose son, Adam who is also Steph's classmate went there. At least I have someone to chat with. I' concern about being alone there because I didn't really know the people whose at the party but it turns out all right because they're all nice. We talked about our children, beauty and fashion while the kids are playing. I need to read more about diet pill review so I can share more ideas about losing weight since some mothers just gave birth too and they want to know which diet is better. It would be nice if I can share my idea.

Comments

Popular Posts