Lockdown

Oh my God! Last Tuesday when I sent my daughter to school, there was a lock down, just as I entered to the classroom,Mrs.Hughes, Steph's teacher ask everybody to hide under the table, so I immediately went back to my car because Eric and Sophie are there. Eric was sleeping so I just asked my friend to watched for them while I signed in for Steph. But, I forgot to signed so I just waited till they open then the classroom. Since,it was just 11:30,some parents were wondering what's going. They said police cars are everywhere then I got so scared because my Stephie was there and I'm outside in the car with my other children,that's why I didn't leave.Thanks God the lock down was over after 20 minutes. There's a hearesy that there's a kid in the high school who shoot her mom. Very sad if it's true. Oh well I never got the chance to read the news.

Comments

Popular Posts