School Time

Wow how time flies so fast, Steph is now in preschool. I'm so teary eyed when I dropped her off at school, she's so excited. Most of the kids there are crying, Steph is so behave. I'm so proud of her. It's just a three hour class. Her class starts at 11:45 until 2:45. I dropped her off early so I can take the closest parking space because I have Sophia and Eric too. Sometimes Eric accompany Steph in the classroom for about 10 minutes. Eric is so behave too and of course my Sophia, she just sleep most of the times. I'm exhausted at the end of the day but it's all worth it. On the other hand, Bianca went to a different school since she's already in the first grade already. I'm blessed because one of our friends offered to give her a ride to and from the school in that way I don't need to wake too early and drag baby Sophia too early in the morning because Bianca's school starts at 7:45.

Comments

Popular Posts