While Waiting

My kids take a nap everyday especially Eric. Their nap time is between 1:00PM and 3:00 PM. But it changes when school began. Most of the time, Eric just fall asleep in the car when we pick up Bianca at 1:40 then I'll just let him sleep their until we pick up Steph. I'll just park outside our house, leave the car doors open and do my tasks online or sometimes I wash the car because one time I found out that Eric draw in my car using crayons. I just used baby wipes to wipe them off and it worked. It's hard when you have kids riding in the car. They can come up with ideas how to make a mess. Oh I love my car mats because even though my kids spill chocolate milk on it, I can take the stain off easily. I just spray water on them and all the mess are gone. Anyways, wish I can take a nap while waiting but I'm not comfortable sleeping in the car with my kids outside the house.

Comments

Popular Posts