It Coudn't Be More Fun Than This

Last year was Steph and Eric's first appointment to the dentist. Steph was three years old and Eric was one.I was nervous because they might have cavities since I always gave them juice instead of water. My friend's son got cavities for drinking too much juice. According to the dentist it would cause cavities to the teeth if you drink too much juice.But I'm so happy because both of them don't have teeth problems. They both receive goodies from the dentist too like toothbrush with Disney character designs, toothpaste and kids floss .My kids brush their teeth very well already although when it comes to flossing, they're still in the process of learning how to use it. I find a very easy to use floss for the kids and they come in different colors which make flossing more fun.
Here's a video of my kids having a good time while flossing.

Comments

Dina said…
how cute....ako pod tudloan ako bb sunod heehhe

Popular Posts