Not A Bad Day

I woke at 6:30 AM. I'm not stressing out myself today. Probably becaause it was payday yesterday hehe. After dropping off Lee at worked (hopefully his truck will be running already next month), me and the kids bought a breakfast meal at Burher King. I'm annoyed though because they overcharged me. I just kept the receipt so that I will show it to them next time we'll buy there. And as usual we went to Steph's school early.I intentionally do this so that Eric can joy Steph with their playtime. He's so cute because he helped them in the cleaned and he copy the preschoolers too. I can tell that he's ready for preschool.I also took pictures of my friend Jelay.She has cute outfit each day. I picked up Bianca too since Jelay is busy giving her husband a ride.Erin babysit Bianca. I can't wait till Lee got his truck. I'm tired of asking favors from other people. Although they're so sincere in helping me but I am shy sometimes.Anyways, we have chiken canilloni for dinner. The kids don't like but at least hubby does. Right now I'm watching Miting de Advance in ANC.

Comments

Popular Posts