Too Good Too Expensive

My husband and I are just discussing about the difference of cigars and cigarettes. We have a very ineteristing discussion about it since I've been persuading him to quit smoking. I never tried smoking even once in my lifetime and husband started smoking since he was 15 years old. That's why I'm quite curious what's in the mind of people who smoke cigrs and cigarettes. My husband said cigars are good but they're just expensive especially if they came from Cuba. One of the famous cigars is the opus x , it has an aromatic and taste to it. According to my husband, cigars take much of your time unlike the cigarettes, all he needs is 5 minutes or less and he's done. In other words cigars just doesn't fi his lifestyle and I just wish cigarettes will not fit his lifestyle either.

Comments

Popular Posts