Spring Time Is Here

Finally Spring is here. The sun is out at around eight o'clock this morning. The wind is not that chilly anymore. The kids go out without being bundled up. After dropping the girls to school, I went to the store to buy Spring clothes. The girls love to wear skirts but I wasn't able to buy because I didn't find anything nice. Instead I end up buying jeans for them.I didn't buy anything for my son either.I  am looking for an outfit that will match in one of his bow ties that is perfect for the Spring picture. I will have him joined the picture taking at his sister's school. Their pictures last Winter's picture taking turned out great so I'm excited for this time.  I didn't go to the studios anymore because they're way more expensive plus you have to pay for sitting fees too. This year I always make sure that I'm spending our money wisely.

Comments

Popular Posts