The Eight Commandment

" Remember to keep holy the Sabbath Day".
I grew up in a very religious family. My mama and papa are active members in our parish. I studied in a Catholic School. Basically, I'm well aware about the Bible and my responsibility as a Christian. When I was in the Philippines, I rarely miss going to church every Sunday. In fact I even go to chuch on weekdays. It somehow completes my day everytime I go to church. My guide in my life is the Ten Commandments of God. Sadly, since I got here in the states I often break the 8th Commandment of God which is " to keep holy the Sabbath day". I can't go to church during Sundays especially when we go out of town, or if hubby is working or if it's raining. I could keep it holy even if I'm just staying at home but there are so many things that I need to do during weekends. It's just hard to strictly follow God's commands. But I believe that God is an understanding God. He is forgiving and He always give me a second chance.Praise to you O God.

Comments

Popular Posts