Savings, Savings, Savings!

I'm the kind of person who wants to make the most out of my money. I want to stretch it as far as it can goes. But I'm not stingy. All I want to do is making sure that I didn't waste the hard earned money of my husband. So I used coupons and take advantage on sale products and I basically buy clearance only clothing. Once in awhile I splurge but like I said just once in awhile. This year I need to be strict to myself and stick to my budget to avoid overspending because I'm planning to put more money in my husband's retirement plan. Yo know, taking advantage of the employer's match up contribution. That's a big help for our future too. Another money saving idea too is buying a house this year and shop around for
home insurance quotes before purchasing one. If I'm not mistaken you can still get a tax credit for that.There are so many ways to save. And it feels good when you are able to save.

Comments

Popular Posts