Guests List

So far I have 19 kids plus the parents in my list guests list for Eric's 3rd birthday party. I'm not sure if all of them can go because some of them are gone for their Disney vacations. They're supposs to be back before the party but we know how fun it is being in the theme parks, they might extend their vacation. Just to be on safe side, I still include them in my list. I will serve, cheese, crackers, fruits, hotdogs, juice, ice cream and cake for the kids. For the adults will be white spaghetti, egg rolls, noodles and kabob sticks. I will cook extra egg roll so that my husband can bring at work since they can't attend this year. Last year, it was fun because they bring the fire truck but they won't be able to do this year because it's Engine 11's turn. My husband is in Engine 12. I hope many kids can come so it will be more fun and exciting.

Comments

Popular Posts