Root Canal

On June 11, is the schedule for my root canal for two teeth. Darn it's expensive!When I was in the Philippines, I was gonna have these two teeth extracted. The #11 and #13. But Dr. Lou don't want to do it because I was pregnant. I totally understand her. And that was three years ago. Then last month, was my annual dental check-up, I found out that it has to be scheduled for a root canal. You know how dental insurance goes, they don't cover everything.I'm searching for a better dental insurance companies and asked for quotes and then I also asked for  life insurance quotes . Sometimes they come in package, if you buy a health insurance, dental insurance, house insurance etc., ite's cheaper. Oh well, I'll see because on the 7th, I still have to go to my dentist before the endodontist for cleaning. I think if I'll have them extract it, it would be cheaper. Oh la la.

Comments

Popular Posts