USPS Versus Balikbayan

I am having a headache as to which mode of shipping I'm going to send my package to the Philipines. I will send vitamins and medicines for my family because they're out of stock already. For some reason, my father liked that I sent to him compared to what he bought from there. It will cost me more than $50 for shipping if I use the United States Postal Service so I decided that I will just use the Balikbayan box option just like the Atlas Shippers  because it's just a matter of $30 difference but I can put more stuffs in there because it's unlimited weight. I'm going through my husband's shop right now so I can send some tools too. I will put dresses, accessories for my family such as watches, purse ad shoes. I will send some door chimes , curtains and rags for the house. My friend who's gonna bring the package to the bay area will pick this up this weekend so I better get the packing started and have it ready for her.

Comments

Popular Posts