All Natural

If you have kids, there is always a tendency that you forgot to take care of yourself. I'm telling you, I can no longer take a shower no longer than 30 minutes.Gone are the days when I get to enjoy a nice warm bubble bath. I'm always in a rush. But don't get me wrong. I rather be busy and have kids, My kids are my life. Their needs come first before mine. Besides, I can always have alternatives just to make my life easier. For example, I don't mind spending extra bucks for an all natural make-up so that I don't have to worry about going to sleep with my make-up on a very busy and exhausting day. My mineral  make-up is so good that it won't harm my skin even if I go to sleep wearing it. That's why I'm using all natural products from my moisturizer, natural acne cleanser, lotion, toner etc. because they're gentle to the skin and they don't have ingredients that are strong and harmful. I have this friend who is 3 years younger than me. She has wrinkles already. I know that it's inevitable but I'm grateful that right now I don't have those facial problems yet.

Comments

Popular Posts