8.9 Magnitude Earthquake in Japan

I feel bad for my friends who are in Japan right now. They suffer a high magnitude earthquake yesterday at around 2pm Tokyo time. As seen in the news, the damage is very huge.I have relatives and friends who live in Japan and they told me that they're getting dizzy due to the severe earthquake. One of my friends is worried because until now she can't get hold of her husband because they don't have phone signal. She's at home with her daughter while her husband was at their store. Their stores was hit by the earthquake and her husband was probably there. I'm just praying that he's safe. I'm praying they are all safe and that with this catastrophic event they will hold on to God to protect them. I know God will shield them with His loving arms.

Comments

Popular Posts