Firefighter Stool



I found this kid's stool online and I really want to buy it for my son. He's three years old and very independent too. He's not tall enough to reach the sink though when he brushes his teeth. We have a stool in their bathroom but he don't like it. It's just made of plastic that's why.This step stool will just amazed him because he's all about firefighter too since his daddy is a firefighter. I can't just imagine how happy he is once we got this from Step Stool Supply. I'm planning to get a medical step stool  also for the house too because it has a rubber tread top that will prevent accidental slips. Anyways my son is so cute because when sees this firefighter step stool, he asked me to buy it for him so he can reach his toys that I put in the upper shelf of his closet. I think that was too cute for him thinking where to use this stool. This stool is much even better because it has a storage under the top step. I might end up getting two of these.

Comments

Popular Posts