Express Your Thoughtfulness For Less

On every special occasions such as Valentine's Day, Birthdays, Anniversaries, and Mother's day, my husband never fail to give me flowers. Sometimes, he gave me orchids, roses and sometimes a bouquet of different flower combinations. I felt special every time he does that.I think it's so sweet. That's why I'm doing the same way when I show my thoughtfulness to my friends. Thanks to ProFlowers.com coupons, I can get a cheaper deal on flower bouquets that I want to be deliver to my friends who are living from out of state. I have friends in Nevada, Tennessee and in South California. They're living in a place where there's  a lot of shopping malls so sending them clothes or shoes is not that meaningful anymore because they have tons of clothes already. Although it's the thought that counts. But every time they received flowers from me, they are so emotional and it means a lot to them.

Comments

Popular Posts