Big Time Rush


This is the Big Time Rush Band. From left to right,Kendall, Logan, James and Carlos. They are my kids' favorite band. They love to watch their shows at Nickelodeon.In fairness, they have nice choice of music. And I don't mind playing it on my car over and over again. It's remarkable how they influenced the kids. My best friend has 3 three sons and they always copy this band's style, from the style of clothing,type of hairstyles and choice of outfit.I remember when they start wearing Fedora Hat, the kids ask me to buy the same for them as my Christmas gifts for him.  Even at school you can see the kids wearing this kind of hat.I just hope that they will not be lured by fame and money so that they will be able to stay in the music industry for a long time.

Comments

It is true kids are so influenced by their favorite music...just hope that these groups realize that.. Blessings, Catherine
genny said…
so handsome boy band.. the last boy band that i like is backstreet boys. thanks for commenting at my blog. :-)

Popular Posts