Money Or Reputation

I was stunned when I know how much these celebrities like Maria Carey, Beyonce, and Usher earned by performing in countries such as Libya. A spanking $1M dollars! Wow that's a lot of money. For some people it is a whole retirement already. The average people earned much lower than that. The unlucky ones even only saved less than $100,000 for their whole working days..But like what I said we are just ordinary people. For the celebrities it's just nothing. I just can't believe these Libyan high ranking officials will spend these much money when their people are suffering. As for the celebrities, they might have cashed out big bucks but they didn't realized how would it hurt their image. But you see, they just perform, they just follow what talent managers are asking them to do. What I'm saying now, before we commit something for money, make sure that it won't hurt your reputation in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts