Additional Security for My Peace of Mind

Finally, my husband replace our lock in the master's bedroom with a deadbolt lock. I've been asking for him about it for months. He was too busy at work and I'm just too happy that he was able to do it last Tuesday. Now, I feel more comfortable inviting people in the house. It's not that I don't trust them. I trust my friends but there's other people who visit our adopted kid who has a history of stealing stuffs that's why I have a hard time trusting them. Before they will just go to my room without asking permission. It pisses me off. Now, when they're here. I will just lock it and I don't have to worry about my stuffs. Another thing also, my husband is always out of town because of his job. Having this kind of lock in house gives me peace of mind because I know it's secured and durable.

Comments

Popular Posts