Back To School Night

Yesterday was the Back to School Night at Bess Maxwell. It was my first time to seriously join activities at Bess Maxwell because I'm curious about the activities inside Stephanie's classroom. Last year with Bianca, I went to but I wasn't as excited as yesterday. It was stressful at first though because Sophie was so uneasy and she was crying.Good thing the lunch lady gave her an apple so it kinda mellows her down.So I was able to sit down along with other parents at Stephanie's room while her teacher was explaining her outline of activities for the kindergartners. After which,we went to Bianca's room. I introduced myself to her teacher. She's a nice lady. Then we went to the Multi purpose room to get a balloon from the Dollar Dog booth. The kids got to eat free pizzas too. All in all, it gave me a sense of satisfaction being able to involve myself in my kids' academic life.

Comments

Popular Posts