Home Sweet Home

I realized that now as the kids are growing up,we can't help but  let them explore the world. It's as if it it was just yesterday when I give birth to my son but now he's in the preschool already and my daughter is in kindergarten. They will met different kinds of people of different characters. Whatever they met outside the home is out of my control already. They will probably have bad days and good days but what I can do is providing them a nice home. A home that will give them peace of mind after a long day at school. That's why even though I'm so busy, I make sure that our house is cleaned and organized before the kids and my husband got home. Our home is just simple. We don't have a lot of accessories. Me and my husband prefer a simple setting in our house. That's why we choose earth toned colors in our furniture, from our contemporary coffee tables, dining table, side table and bedroom sets.The ambiance in our house is so laid back and comfortable. I would love to get this  corner sofa from BoConcepts. It looks so simple yet refined. This will add elegance to our living room. This will be perfect when my family will watched TV together. This is completely perfect for our home sweet home. 

Comments

Popular Posts