Almost a Disaster

Thinking about happened on my children's first day of school, made me embarrassed of myself. My over excitement almost messed up the whole day. I'm just anxious because my eldest is going to kindergarten and my son is going to Preschool the first time. We woke at around 6 in the morning. Steph and B were so excited that they were ready ahead of time. They want to eat breakfast at school. So while we are getting ready to head out, I decided that we will just walk because we are only a mile away from the school. We were halfway through to the school, I realized that we're late for breakfast. It's too late to go back to the house too. The kids just want to go to the school. B ate her snacks but Stephanie didn't because she's not hungry. I feel so guilty. But I went to their school on their lunch to make sure they've eaten. Next time I will just have to calm down. I got too far with my excitement sometimes.

Comments

Dina said…
hehehhe.....mao maria, cute oi, schooling na imo little man....

Popular Posts