Hair Problem

So far, ever since the school day started I haven't had any major problems in preparing the kids for school. I'm thankful because they're always excited. My two girls go to school at 7:10 AM. They woke at 6:30. After getting dresses and brushing their teeth, it's my turn to brush their hair. I don't have problem with my daughter's hair because it's fine and smooth. I have problem with Bianca's hair because it's thick and coarse. It has a lot of dead hair too. I feel bad for her because she wanted a certain hairstyle but it's just hard for me to do it. She used to have her braided very neatly before, when she was still living with her mom's ex boyfriend. What they do is they braid her hair while it's still wet and put a lot of hair spray on it to keep it on place. I can't do the same. Personally, I don't think it's good for her hair.  I'm not sure but it's probably the reason she has a dull hair. Our hair is important, it's one of our crowning jewels. People who have hair problems use hair loss shampoo hoping to give more volume to their losing hair. That's why as a mom, I take full responsibility in the health of my children and in the whole aspects of their body. A healthy child from head to toe is a happy child.
Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular Posts