For My Babies

I am a stay at home mom. I don't have a permanent income. I'm just basically dependent on my husband's salary. Even though I still bought myself a no medical exam life insurance. It's something that will give me a peace of mind when it comes to my children's financial future.It's just a small amount for my self satisfaction.Parenthood had taught me how to become selfless, to think less about myself and think more for the future of the most important people in my life.When I got a job already, I will buy more life insurance. This is just for their financial security just in case I'm gone. Of course, I want to live longer because I want to be there for them whenever they need help. I have a huge dreams for them. But we never know when our time will come. It's better that we're always prepared.

Comments

Popular Posts