Anti-Conterfeiting

When my brother introduced me his favorite brand of clothing which is North Face, I got interested with it right away. The first North Face products that I bought is a couple of tshirts for my brother. And then I bought a North Face hiking shoes for my husband. I was so impressed about it because he has been using it for over two years already and it's still in good condition. It is of course dirty but it don't have tears. My husband is a firefighter and he used it at work everyday. Since then I decide to keep North Face as the number one brand for my family.
This morning I was very surprised when I read in the news that North Face is one of the most counterfeited brands of the season. It's disappointing that there are North Face products out there in the market that are fake. That's why we have to be careful with our online shopping. Shop at
Zappos and you are assured that you get the authentic and genuine products. Zappos carries all our favorite designer brands such UGG Australia , Guess, Dooney and Bourke, Anne Klein, you name it, they have it. And guess what they offer free shipping both ways.
I must say Zappos is our one stop destination for all our shopping needs.

Comments

Popular Posts